Renner Italia S.p.A., with registered office in via Ronchi Inferiore n. 34, 40061 Minerbio (BO), VAT no. , (hereinafter “Renner”), Data Controller pursuant to art. 4 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), provides you with the following information regarding the cookies installed on the domain www.renneritalia.com/en/.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your electronic device (PC, tablet, etc.) while you are browsing a website. Cookies are then sent back to the original website during each subsequent navigation, or are sent to a different website that is able to recognize that specific cookie. Cookies act as a memory for a website, allowing the website to recognize your device on each subsequent visit to that same website.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to make navigation easier and to adapt them to your interests and needs. Cookies can also be used to help speed up your future experiences and activities on the websites. In addition, cookies are used to compile aggregate anonymous statistics to help understand how people use the sites in order to help improve the design and content of these sites.
What types of cookies are used?
Two types of cookies may be used on the sites: ’session cookies’ and ’persistent cookies’.
- session cookies: they are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the site.
- persistent cookies: they are cookies that remain on your device for much longer or until you manually delete it.
Another subdivision of type of cookies is between Technical Cookies, Profiling Cookies, First Party Cookies, Third Party Cookies.
- Technical Cookies: these are the cookies used to perform navigation or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for further purposes and are normally installed directly by the Data Controller of the website. Without the use of such cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and/or less secure, for which cookies, which allow the user’s identification within the session, are indispensable.
- Profiling Cookies: these are the cookies used to track the user’s navigation on the web and create profiles on their tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the user when browsing online.
- First-party cookies, i.e. cookies generated and managed directly by the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
- Third party cookies which are generated and managed by parties different from the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (generally by virtue of a contract between the owner of the website and the third party).
How can I check or delete cookies?
Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies automatically. You can change these settings to block cookies or to warn you that cookies are sent to your device. There are several ways to manage cookies, you can refer to your browser’s instruction manual or help screen to find out how to adjust or change your browser settings. Disabling cookies may affect your browsing, for example, you may not be able to visit certain sections or receive personalized information when you browse a site. If you use different devices to view and access websites (for example, computers, smartphones, tablets, etc.), you should ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to reflect your cookie preferences.
TECHNICAL AND STATISTICAL COOKIES USED
Technical Cookies have the function to allow the performance of activities closely related to the functioning of this online space. The Technical Cookies used by this Site can be divided into the following subcategories:
- Browsing Cookies, through which you can save the browsing preferences and optimize the browsing experience of the User;
- Analytics Cookies, by means of which we acquire statistical information about how Users browse. This information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form;
- Functionality cookies, also from third parties, used to activate specific functions of this online space and necessary to provide the service or improve it.
The following Technical Cookies do not require the prior consent of the User in order to be installed and used.
|Cookie name||Cookie type||Value||Cookie duration|
COOKIES FOR WHICH THE CONSENT IS REQUIRED
All cookies different from the technical cookies mentioned above are installed or activated only after the users’ express consent the first time they visit the site. The consent must be separate for the types of cookies and therefore in relation to the purpose. This consent is tracked in occasion of subsequent visits. However, the user always has the option of revoking all or part of the consent already given.
a) Advertising profiling cookies managed directly by the Data Controller of the site: There are no profiling cookies directly managed by the Data Controller of the site.
b) Cookies managed by third parties
Through this site cookies managed by third parties are also installed. You will find below the name of the third parties that manage them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can receive information about the processing and express your consent.
b1) advertising profiling cookies: There are no profiling cookies on this site managed by third parties.
b2) retargeting cookies: There are no retargeting cookies on this site.
b3) third party services:
|Widget Video YouTube (Google Inc.) |
YouTube is a video content display service operated by Google Inc. that allows this website to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
|Google Analytics (Google Inc.) |
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of evaluating your use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services provided by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
|WIDGET GOOGLE MAPS (GOOGLE LLC) |
Google Maps is a map display service managed by Google LLC that allows Renner Italia Spa to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage data.
COOKIES GENERAL MANAGEMENT
How to disable cookies by configuring your browser
- Disabling cookies on Firefox
- Disabling cookies on Chrome
- Disabling cookies on Internet Explorer
- Disabling cookies on Safari
- Disabling cookies on Opera