PREMIO PER IL CONTEMPORANEO RENNER ITALIA REGULATIONS
Participation to Renner Italia Premio per il Contemporaneo is free: illustrators of both sexes residing in Italy between 18 and 40 years old, within October 10 2018, may participate.
It is possible to participate with only one original illustration, never published on the media and not displayed in other competitions.
Participation to the contest automatically implies the acceptance of these regulations.
The topic of 2018 edition of Premio per il Contemporaneo is LIGHT BLUE.
3. Technical requirements
The execution technique is free.
The artwork must not be larger than 70×100 cm and smaller than 25×25 cm.
If the artwork is presented on a frame or a different support, such support must not exceed 5 mm of thickness.
In order to participate to the contest, it is necessary to:
- upload the FORM, filled and signed;
- upload the artwork in 300 dpi digital format, file must not exceed 10 MG;
- physically send the original artwork to
PREMIO PER IL CONTEMPORANEO
c/o RENNER Italia
Via Ronchi Inferiore, 34
40061 Minerbio (Bologna)
Insurance costs for the shipping of the original artwork are at the expense of the attendee: Renner shall not be liable for any damage occurred to the artwork during transport.
The artwork will not be given back at the end of the contest.
Online registration and receipt of the artwork must take place no later than 12.00 pm on the 10th of October, 2018.
Projects will be excluded if reached after the deadline.
In the same way, the artworks that do not comply with the required technical specifications will be excluded.
7. Prizegiving, exhibition, catalog
Among the selected artworks, the jury will designate the winning illustration, whose author will be given a prize of 10,000 euros as a recognition of personal merit.
With the awarding of the prize, Renner Italia SpA definitively acquires the ownership of the winning artwork.
The jury also reserves the right to award special mentions within the contest if it is considered appropriate.
The jury’s judgment is unquestionable and unassailable; any possibility of complaint is therefore excluded.
The winning illustration and a selection of the received artworks will be shown in an exhibition open to the public in Bologna from January 31 to February 3, 2019.
The winning illustration and a selection of the received artworks will be published on a catalog, created for the first edition of Renner Italia Premio per il Contemporaneo.
The authors, participating to the contest:
- declare and guarantee the paternity and full availability of the illustration as well as the exclusive ownership of the rights inherent to it;
- declare to indemnify Renner Italia S.p.A. from any possible claim that may be made by third parties in relation to the artwork, its reproduction or publication.
- grant the non-exclusive right to publish the artworks in the catalog and on the website www.premiorenner.it
- allow the reproduction on any support and dimension for communication and promotion purposes of Renner Italia Premio per il Contemporaneo, without anything to claim.